Which of my services would you be interested in?

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hello,

Long time no post.... but now here I am with many things (as usual) on my mind and in the works.  I will be teaching a beginning sign language class in my home Thurs. Sept. 13, 20, 27, Oct. 4, 11 and 18 from 4:30p -6p.  Class size will  be small.  Cost is $100. My education is as an interpreter for the deaf. If there is more interest I will open up another class. Please let me know as it is filling up quickly. Session II will start Oct. 25, Thurs, for 6 weeks.

 I also have been using my creative energies to make 2 aprons and a walker pocket. 

  The walker pockets are my pattern and have 2 pockets on either side of the bar that it hangs from. I will take orders to make these. 


My goal is make a load and take them to area assisted living homes.


The aprons were made for a senior that is rapidly going blind and uses a walker.  The aprons were made from her own dresses that I converted to personal aprons.These were ready to go to the get rid of pile. I added a button on top to tie a string to for a sharpie pen lid and then the pen snaps into the lid. They are adorable and she loves them. I will take orders to make these.  They need to be from your own dresses or shirts.  Men's shirts work well too.  I Love the concept of re-purposing/ up-cycling.



I do plan on teaching other classes.  Just have to narrow it down from learning to tat, children's games around the world, children's sewing, or cooking meals to put in freezer.... hmm. So many decisions. What would you be interested in? I am open to other topics (within my scope of knowledge) for classes. Let me know and I can teach a class if there is enough interest.
Until Next time... I am on my journey.....See ya round....








No comments:

Post a Comment