Which of my services would you be interested in?

Monday, February 13, 2012

A bit about organizing and sewing

A Bit About Organizing...

I have had my first job! I thoroughly enjoyed helping to de-clutter, organize and get a list of the things that need to be attended to out of the pile.Things were uncovered that she was looking for but could not find.We cleared off her piled desk and filed the things.  It was so freeing for her. It was very satisfying for me to help.  

In the organizing department I can help you with:
  • Closets
  • Garages
  • Home Office(paper piles, setting up filing system, help prioritizing etc.)
  • Kitchen (food inventory, pantry and cabinets)
  • Kids bedroom and/or playroom
  • Family room
  • Craft room
  • Extra bedrooms or spaces
  • Other
Call or email me for pricing.

How about Sewing, Mending or Ironing...

I love to sew and be creative.  I enjoy recycling and Upcycling (Upcycling is the process of converting waste materials or useless products into new materials or products of better quality or a higher environmental value). I have made pencil pouches out of  a M&M candy bag and a Doritos bag.  I am still working on the pattern but here it is. Just a few of my creations.  Creativity is my middle name. It energizes me.








I have sewn many things such as: pillows, quilts, curtains, place mats, robes, skirts, dresses,  bathing suits, brides maids dresses, wedding veil, aprons, jean tote bags, hanging organizer and too many more things to remember. I mend and iron too, call or email for pricing.Go ahead and leave me a comment. Just click on the blue word comment and the box will pop up to write in.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment