Which of my services would you be interested in?

Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Mystery Dinner

Hello,

So that mysterious thing I started my very first post with the "MYSTERY DINNER".

 * A "Mystery Dinner" is a 4 course meal such that there are guests that get a menu with 16 to 20 items on it.  Each item is named something else. Items will include all utensils, napkin, toothpick, water, coffee, dessert, entree', main dish, vegetable, appetizer, drink, bread and salad and/or soup.    The guest must choose each item once and put them into one of 4 categories which will be the 4 courses. Because everyone makes different choices on where to put each item they will get different items than someone else in that course.  It is a unique and hilariously fun way to have a dinner party.  Let the Mystery Begin! 

Here is one on my sample menus.  

 
Mystery Dinner Menu


Before the Harvest                                            Ebony and Ivory
After the Harvest                                              Sweet Meet
During the Harvest                                           Kiss Me Now
Trees and Shrubs                                                “Ouch”
After the Udder                                                 Hot Stuff

Sleepy Time Cousin                                             Wagon Wheel
White Girl                                                           Sour Patch
Joan of Arc                                                         Take Your Medicine
Old Man of the Sea                                             The “Y”
Chicken Little                                                      The Ridge
Please enter your choices for each course. You must pick all of them only one time.  Each column must hold 5 items. This is a 4 course meal.
            1                 2                   3                  4




 For example : I choose for course 1, Ebony and Ivory, Trees and Shrubs, After the Udder, Wagon Wheel and The Ridge. These are what I would be served : a chocolate and vanilla dessert, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, butter, a slice of orange and a knife.  Now how lucky did I get to have dessert first!  Hmmm, but I have to eat it with a knife. It would be interesting to watch me eat. It is fun to guess and put the clues together.  A night your guests will not forget. Call me or email me if this is something you would like to do for a birthday, other celebration or just because. Making great memories takes planning.  I would love to help you with that. I can also do other parties with themes and don't forget juvenile parties are also my specialty as well.  Til next time... I'm on my journey....  
Go ahead and leave me a comment. Just click on the blue word comment and the box will pop up to write in.  Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment